Search ENP

Powered by Blogger.


Social Connect

Get it on Google Play

Upcoming Events

February, 2016:

Friday, February 20

ART247 Black and White Exhibition

March, 2016:

Advertise Your Event on ENP!
More info here

Sunday, February 23, 2014
The National Weather Service calls for a sunny afternoon today with a high of 33. Tonight the temperature drops and there's a chance of snow - all week long.

Tonight's overnight low is forecast to be 17 with a 30 percent chance of snow. Monday's high is expected to be 21 with a low of 10 and a 30 percent chance of snow. Tuesday offers a high of 20 and a low of 10 again, with a 40 percent chance of snow.

Wednesday forecasts a high of 14 and a low of 6 and a chance of show. Thursday's high is forecast at 18 with an overnight low of 2. Friday offers a high of 15 and a low of 4.

Don't miss any updates from East Niagara Post.
Add us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.


Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Your comment will be reviewed for approval before being made public.