Search ENP

Powered by Blogger.


Social Connect

Get it on Google Play

Upcoming Events

February, 2016:

Friday, February 20

ART247 Black and White Exhibition

March, 2016:

Advertise Your Event on ENP!
More info here

Friday, February 14, 2014
This has been an odd winter in East Niagara and it will continue to be so for at least the next week with a chance of snow every day through Tuesday and a wide range of temperatures over the next week from a 3-degree low on Sunday to a high of 48 on Thursday.

Today's forecast high is 27 with a low of 20 and a 60 percent chance of snow. Saturday's chance of snow is 40 percent with a 24-degree high and a 9-degree low. Sunday brings a 20 percent chance of snow with a high of 18 and a low of 3.

Monday's chance of snow is 60 percent with a high of 32 and a low of 28. Tuesday offers a high of 38 and a low of 29 with a 40 percent chance of snow. Wednesday will be sunny with a high of 40 and a low of 32. Thursday brings a chance of rain with a high of 48 degrees.

Don't miss any updates from East Niagara Post.
Add us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.


Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Your comment will be reviewed for approval before being made public.