Search ENP

Powered by Blogger.


Social Connect

Get it on Google Play

Upcoming Events

February, 2016:

Friday, February 20

ART247 Black and White Exhibition

March, 2016:

Advertise Your Event on ENP!
More info here

Tuesday, January 14, 2014
By the time Miller Hose responded to a garage fire on Sunday in the town of Somerset, it was completely extinguished - but not before destroying an $1,100 snowblower.

According to a report from the Niagara County Sheriff's Office, Town of Somerset patrol was first to arrive on the scene of the West Somerset Road fire at approximately 4:30 p.m.

The fire was contained to dirt floor of an attached garage that was under construction. The homeowner told patrol that he and his two sons saw smoke coming from the garage area. He said that a pile of hay that was on the ground for the dog had caught on fire.

No structural damage was done to the building. An extension cord that was laying across the pile of hay in the garage appeared to be the cause of the fire.

Don't miss any updates from East Niagara Post.
Add us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.


Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Your comment will be reviewed for approval before being made public.