Search ENP

Powered by Blogger.


Social Connect

Get it on Google Play

Upcoming Events

February, 2016:

Friday, February 20

ART247 Black and White Exhibition

March, 2016:

Advertise Your Event on ENP!
More info here

Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Town of Newfane will recieve $336,880 in state funding through a Transportation Enhancement Program grant for streetscape improvements.

State Sen. George Maziarz, R-Newfane, announced the grant on Friday, as well as a $640,153 grant for the Pendleton Pathway Expansion Project. These awards cover 80% of project costs; the remaining 20% comes from a local match.

“These grants were very competitive, as less than 40% of the applications were funded," Maziarz said. "With these two projects, nearly a million dollars is coming back to Niagara County to improve our communities.  Whether it is for developing our trail network or improving the look and safety of our roads, these projects have a great deal of community support and they will be much appreciated.”

Don't miss any updates from East Niagara Post.
Add us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.


Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Your comment will be reviewed for approval before being made public.