Search ENP

Powered by Blogger.

Weather

Social Connect


Get it on Google Play

Follow by Email

Upcoming Events

February, 2016:

Friday, February 20

ART247 Black and White Exhibition


March, 2016:



Advertise Your Event on ENP!
More info here

Sunday, December 29, 2013
A early morning fire a Drake Settlement Road home resulted in the homeowner being taken to Eastern Niagara Hospital-Newfane for smoke inhalation.

The fire, reported at 2:48 a.m. started in the kitchen, according to the Niagara County Sheriff's Office report. Patrol entered to investigate and found heavy smoke inside the kitchen and a fire burning above the microwave area, which patrol sprayed with a fire extinguisher. Patrol then observed fire coming out of the west wall inside the kitchen, exited the residence and waited for Miller Hose Fire company to respond.

The homeowner, Richard Wiseman, was treated at the scene and later transported to the hospital for further care for smoke inhalation.

The damage was estimated at $25,000.00. No cause has been determined.


Don't miss any updates from East Niagara Post.
Add us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Your comment will be reviewed for approval before being made public.